PADI IoT Stamp is a highly integrated, single-chip, low-power WiFi controller with a built-in antenna. The stamp combines an ARM Cortex M3, integrated Flash, and RAM, WLAN MAC, WLAN baseband, RF balun, PA, LNA receiver, saw filter, and power management module. Designs for makers with high-speed SPI/I2C/UART interfaces for IoT applications with minimum Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirement. The PADI IoT Stamp is even smaller than a UK stamp size.
Designed with battery-powered Internet of Things (IoT) devices in mind, PADI IoT Stamp allows makers to build various low power consumption online cloud base IoT projects.
- Low cost highly integrated solution for wireless IoT devices
- 32-Bot Arm Cortex M3
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated 1 MB Flash and 512 KB RAM
- Low power technology suitable for battery operation
- I2C/ SPI/ PWM / UART/ GPIO
- WiFi Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz - 2.5 GHz (2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz)
- SoC: Realtek RTL8710AF
- CPU: ARM Cortex M3 (83 MHz)
- ROM / RAM / FLASH: 1MB / 512KB / 1MB
- SPI: Up to 1 (41.5 Mbps)
- UART: Up to 3 (2 x 4 Mbps + 1 x 38400 bps)
- PWM: Up to 4
- I2C: Up to 1 (3.4 Mbps)
- GPIO: Up to 19 (including 10 GPIO_INT)
- Operating Voltage: 3.0 V ~ 3.6 V (recommended 3.3 V)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- Dimension: 24 mm x 16 mm x 0.8 mm
- Wireless Network Mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP + Station
- 1 x PADI IoT Stamp
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.