Introducing PiBeam, the ultimate USB IR Transceiver that revolutionizes the way you control your devices. Designed with convenience and versatility in mind, PiBeam supports all common remote control protocols, making it compatible with a wide range of devices, from robots, computers, TVs, and DVD players to air conditioners and more. At the heart of PiBeam lies the powerful RP2040 microcontroller, developed by Raspberry Pi.
PiBeam is designed to be hassle-free and instantly recognized by your system. Simply plug it in, and you're ready to program your device for multiple use cases. PiBeam works seamlessly across various platforms, eliminating the need for any additional drivers or software installations.
PiBeam is a DIY USB transceiver device that can be programmed to control and manage your computer, gaming console, or multimedia system, PiBeam provides a user-friendly interface with TFT 1.14” Display that ensures a smooth and intuitive experience. Thanks to PiBeam's support for a wide range of remote control protocols. No more juggling multiple remotes or struggling with compatibility issues. Experience the power of PiBeam as it brings convenience, simplicity, and control to your fingertips. Upgrade your control setup and unleash the full potential of your devices with PiBeam, the ultimate USB IR Transceiver.
Overall, PiBeam offers a versatile and cost-effective way to enable wireless communication and control in a variety of embedded electronics applications.
- The device is powered with an RP2040 Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 2MB onboard Flash, which ensures efficient and fast processing.
- The device features a TFT 1.14” display, providing a better user experience.
- IR transceiver device, thereby can send and receive IR signal data to establish two-way communication.
- Onboard Micro-SD card support for Data logging and storage
- Boot button for programming and 3 user programmable buttons to add additional control features for the project
- One programmable LED and power status LED
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux, ensuring broad compatibility across different systems.
- The device is a plug-and-play device and does not require any drivers, making it easy to use.
- Supports all common Remote protocols like NEC protocol, Sony SIRC 12-bit, 15-bit, 20-bit, Philips RC-5 & RC-6 mode 0, making it versatile for various applications.
- Easy drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB.
- Open-source hardware with Python support and compatible as a HID device
- RPi RP2040 microcontroller which is a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor
- 2MB of onboard flash storage, 264kB of RAM
- DMA controller
- Fully-connected AHB crossbar
- The board supply voltage is 5V
- Display 1.14” with resolution 240×135 pixels
- 65K RGB Colors Display
- Display interface using SPI
- ST7789 Display Driver
- Type A USB interface
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
(1). Type A
(2). Programmable LED
(3). 1.14” Display
(4). IR Transmitter
(5). Power LED
(6). IR Receiver
(8), (10) & (11) Programmable Buttons
(9). Boot Button
(12). TF Card
- Remote controls
- Security systems
- Industrial automation
- Home automation
- DIY electronics project
- Software GitHub - This Repo contains Library and Example codes.
- Hardware GitHub - This Repo contains Schematic, Datasheet, etc.
- 1 x PiBeam - USB IR Transceiver
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.