4x4x4 LED Cube HAT for Raspberry Pi Pico with 5V DC operating voltage. Pico cube, a monochromatic( Red, Blue, Green) LED with 64, is a fun way to learn to program. It is designed to perform incandescent operations with low energy consumption, robust outlook, and easy installation that make people/kids/users learn the effects of LED lights with a different pattern of colors via the combination of software and hardware i.e. Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Standard 40 pins Raspberry Pi Pico headers
- GPIO based communication
- 64 high-intensity monochromatic LED
- Individual LED access
- Each layer access
- Available in 3 LED color option RED/Blue/Green
- 3.3V Operating voltage
Note: No Raspberry Pi Pico Board Included.
- 1 x Pico LED Cube Assembled
The Pico cube is great. The LEDs are very bright. One LED on the top right corner does not illuminate. The sample programs are helpful. All I had to do was plug my pi Pico into built-in headers, setup micropython, load the sample programs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.