PiCoder is a new-age solution for a wholesome learning experience for all ages.
PiCoder is an innovative solution that offers a holistic learning experience suitable for all ages. This compact and easy-to-use kit not only provides portability but also serves as a powerful tool to explore numerous opportunities related to electronics. Whether you're a student, amateur, young maker, or even a professional, PiCoder is a comprehensive, low-maintenance, and practical solution for all. PiCoder is an all-in-one STEM learning kit that allows students to work directly with the most common hardware components used in DIY projects.
The sleek, high-quality protective case houses a board equipped with Raspberry Pi Pico W, as well as various other components and tools essential for your learning journey. With PiCoder, you can delve into computer science, programming, and electronics, ultimately honing your skills and becoming a Raspberry Pi pro. PiCoder is a must-have for any tech enthusiast or electronics aficionado.
The PiCoder is loaded with many features that are going to help you learn and explore many opportunities in the field of computer science and electronics.
- 100% DIY kit for hands-on learning
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Pico for robust performance
- Compatible with MicroPython, CircuitPython, and Arduino
- Includes a 16M color RGB LED Matrix for visual displays
- Features an LDR (Light-Dependent Resistor) for light sensing
- Equipped with a 3.2" Capacitive touch LCD for interactive projects
- Includes a BME280 sensor for temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Features an Ultrasonic Sensor for distance measuring and object detection
- Includes RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) for proximity sensing and security
- Offers multiple power supply options including screw terminal and Dual USB (Type A and C)
- Includes a Potentiometer (POT) for analog input and output applications
- Features a servo motor for projects requiring actuation
- Includes two Mini relays for electrical appliance control (recommended for use under expert supervision)
- Pico HAT expansion option for integrating more features with your favorite Pico sensor or actuator HATs.
- Microcontroller Board Supports: Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W
- Board Supply Voltage: 5V
- Pin Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Display Size: 3.2”
- Display Resolution: 320x240 pixels
- Display Colors: 262K
- Display Type: TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor)
- Touch type: Capacitive Touch
- Display Driver: ILI9341
- Touch Controller: FT6236 series
- Display Interface: SPI Communication
- RFID Frequency: 125KHz
- RFID Interface: Serial Communication
- LED: 5mm RED
- RGB LED Controller: WS2812B
- RGB LED Color Support: True 24 Bits color
- RGB LED : 64 LEDs arrange in 8x8 Matrix
- Servo Motor: SG90 Hobby servo
- Relay: 2A, 120AC
- Relay Breakout: NO, COM, NC as Screw Terminal
- Ultrasonic Sensor: HC-SR04
- Detection distance: 2 cm - 400 cm
- LDR sensor: 5mm
- Dark Resistance: 1-20M
- BME280: Temperature -40°C to +85°C, 0% to 100% relative humidity, Barometric Pressure 300 hPa to 1100 hPa
- BME280 Interface: I2C communication
- Breadboard: Half-size 400 points solderless breadboard
- 1 x Picoder
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Pico WH
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.