- Small add-on board for the Raspberry Pi that provides 18 individually controllable LED's
- Can be used for mood lighting/ambience, showing current system load, notifying you of events like mention in tweets or incoming e-mail, or pretty much anything else you can think of!
- Works great when VESA mounted to provide a cast against a wall
- Communication via I2C over the GPIO header
- Fully assembled, no soldering required, python code to access and control lighting can be found at the links below