The PiGlow is a small add on board for the Raspberry Pi that provides 18 individually controllable LEDs. You can use it for all sorts of things! And of course, it fits inside a Pibow!
- Small add-on board for the Raspberry Pi that provides 18 individually controllable LED's
- Can be used for mood lighting/ambiance, showing current system load, notifying you of events like mention in tweets or incoming e-mail, or pretty much anything else you can think of!
- Works great when VESA is mounted to provide a cast against a wall
- Communication via I2C over the GPIO header
- Fully assembled, no soldering required, python code to access and control lighting can be found at the links below
- 18 LEDs (three each of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and white).
- Great to provide feedback if you're running your Pi headless.
- PWM (dimming) control for each channel.
- Fully assembled (no soldering required).
- Python code to access and control lighting provided.
- Number Of LED's: 18
- Dimensions: 36.75mm x 33.64mm (Approx.)
- Driven by the SN3218 8-bit, 18-channel PWM LED driver.
- 1 x PiGlow
Note: Raspberry Pi is Not Included
PiGlow - LED Add-On Board for Raspberry Pi
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.