Power your ROCK 4C+ or ROCK 4 SE single-board computer via an Ethernet cable with this tailor-made, compact, competitively priced PoE HAT built with thermal management in mind. Compatible with ROCK 4 Model C+, and ROCK 4 Model SE.
This 23W PoE HAT for ROCK 4 is an add-on board with PoE pins designed to power your ROCK board using Power over Ethernet-enabled networks. For the PoE HAT to work correctly, power-sourcing equipment must be installed on the Ethernet network.
The PoE HAT includes a compact PWM-controlled brushless fan that provides cooling to your board and its CPU when operating.
- Tailor-made for the ROCK 4 C+, and ROCK 4SE single board computer it has been optimized for use with the ROCK 4 Model C+, and ROCK 4 Model SE.
- Compliant with the 802.3at standard up to 23W(5V/4.6A)
- Designed with thermal management in mind it features a PWM-controlled fan up to 12000RPM to keep your ROCK board cool
- Slick design and compact form hide the fan inside
- 1 x PoE HAT for ROCK 4C+, ROCK 4 SE
Note: Rock board is not included!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.