The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Leonardo. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the Leonardo while providing access to all of the board's connectors.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Leonardo.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino Leonardo while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the Leonardo's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652907158
- 1 x Arduino Leonardo Clear Case
The transparency is very good, you can see the inside well...although the screws could be included (despite this, the plate fits perfectly and remains well closed).
Your positive feedback brightened our day! We appreciate your kind words :)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.