The Arduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
We manufactured an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Leonardo. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. It provides tough protection for the Leonardo while providing access to all of the board's connectors.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Arduino Leonardo.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino Leonardo while providing access to all the connectors.
- Includes reset key for use with the Leonardo's reset button. Secondary screw-mounting points for securing it.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652907158
- 1 x Arduino Leonardo Clear Case