The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
This is an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Uno, Leonardo, Zero, M0, M0 Ethernet, Genuino 101 and all UNO form Boards. The case is a one-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino boards. It provides tough protection for the Uno while providing access to all of the board's connectors.
- This is a protective case designed specifically for the Arduino Uno form factor boards.
- The case is a one-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Arduino. Holds the Arduino firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Arduino UNO form factor boards while providing access to all the connectors.
- Secondary screw-mounting points for securing the Arduino.
- Heat sinks for efficient extraction of heat.
- Wall mountable case.
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652907141
- 1 x Arduino Uno Clear Bumper Case
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.