Quectel EG25-G Mini PCIe is an LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications and delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
EG25-G Mini PCIe is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EG25-G Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design and provides quicker, more accurate, and dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces, and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial routers, industrial PDAs, rugged tablet PCs, video surveillance digital signage, etc.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) is ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
|Supported Frequency Bands
|B1/ B2/ B3/ B4/ B5/ B7/ B8/ B12/ B13/ B18/ B19/ B20/ B25/ B26/ B28/B38/ B39/ B40/ B41MHz
|Supported Bus Interfaces
1 x Quectel EG25GGB-MINIPCIE Module
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.