Easy way to connect breadboards from Raspberry Pi by using Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout. It allows you to connect or plug a Raspberry Pi into a standard 2.54 mm pitch Breadboard. The Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout PCB is designed to connect across the middle slot of a breadboard.
- Support all Raspberry Pi boards (40 pins GPIO compatibility)
- cables plug between the Pi and breadboard breakout
- Build circuits without keeping a pin-out printout at your desk
- No tools or soldering are required for installation
- Raspberry Pi to breadboard prototyping made easy
- 1x Raspberry Pi Breadboard Breakout
- 1x Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable - 40-pin, 6"
Note - No Raspberry Pi Board Included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.