This Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
The camera connects to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- 5MP O5647 Camera Module.
- Interface Type: CSI(Camera Serial Interface)
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface - Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g
- Megapixel: 5
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Picture resolution: 2592 × 1944
- Weight: 3g
- Dimension: 25mm x 20mm x 9 (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera