The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixels and has a fixed focus lens onboard. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
This is an elegant and innovative protective case designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Camera. The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi Camera. It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Camera while providing access to connectors.
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi Camera.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi Camera. Holds the Raspberry Pi Camera firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Camera while providing access to all the connectors.
- Wall mountable case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- EAN: 5055652900425
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Black Case
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.