This Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length and a 75.7-degree viewing angle.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is, therefore, able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight.
- Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision.
- 5-megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- Adjustable focus distance.
- 4 screw holes:
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Angle of View (diagonal) : 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- Dimension: 31mm × 32mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)