This Raspberry Pi Camera Rev 1.3 Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing with cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
The camera connects to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link that carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
Raspberry Pi Camera Rev 1.3 Features:
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- 5MP O5647 Camera Module.
- Interface Type: CSI(Camera Serial Interface)
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface - Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
Raspberry Pi Camera Case Features:
- This is a protective case specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi Camera.
- The case is a two-piece injection-molded ABS enclosure that snaps together around the Raspberry Pi Camera. Holds the Raspberry Pi Camera firmly in place.
- It provides tough protection for the Raspberry Pi Camera while providing access to all the connectors.
- Wall mountable case.
Raspberry Pi Camera:
- Megapixel: 5
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Picture resolution: 2592 × 1944
- Weight: 3g
- Dimension: 25mm x 20mm x 9mm (Approx.)
Raspberry Pi Camera Case:
- Color: Clear
- Material: ABS
- Dimension: 45mm x 40mm x 20mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Rev 1.3 Camera
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera Case - Clear
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.