RPi Cluster HAT or Raspberry Pi Super Computer has Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub and it interfaces all Raspberry Pi's with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros configured to use USB Gadget mode is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small-scale clusters.
The Cluster HAT can be used with any mix of Pi Zero 1.2, Pi Zero 1.3 and Pi Zero W
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Raspberry Pi Zeros powered via Controller Pi GPIO (USB optional).
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO (I2C).
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Pi Zeros (network recovers on boot).
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (color may vary)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.