Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera (8 MP) (1080p Video)
Raspberry-Pi-Camera-G OV5647 1080p Sensor Fisheye Lens.
The Pi NoIR gives you everything the regular Camera Module offers, with one difference: it does not employ an infrared filter.
(NoIR = No Infrared.) This means that pictures you take by daylight will look decidedly curious, but it gives you the ability to see in the dark with infrared lighting.
- The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera v2 is the official "night vision" camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- The Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
- It's capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p60/90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras
- The NoIR Camera has No InfraRed (NoIR) filter on the lens which makes it perfect for doing Infrared photography and taking pictures in low light (twilight) environments.
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 25mm x 23mm x 9mm (Approx.)
- Weight (camera board + attached cable): 3.4g (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera (8 MP)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.