Raspberry Pi Ethernet Cable is specially designed for connecting your Raspberry Pi to your laptop, computer, or network. Easy to use, Just Connect your Raspberry Pi directly to your computer or router via this compact RJ-45 3 Meter Ethernet cable.
This 3 Meter Ethernet cable features 8 stranded bare copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. It is UL listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568-B.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
- Premium Quality
- Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi.
- Connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN)
- Perfect for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base-T networks
- It commonly uses for connecting computers with other Ethernet devices such as DSL/Cable Modem, hubs, switches, routers, Etc
- Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male to 1 x RJ-45 - male
- High-Speed Transmission
- Length: 3 Meter
- Color: Blue
- Material: PVC
- Plug A: RJ45 Male
- Plug B: RJ45 Male
- 1 x 3 Meter Ethernet Cable
Note: Cable color may vary as per the stock availability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.