The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins. The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit based sensors that can be used for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
- Consumer Electronics Embedded Design
- Development Hobby & Education Sensing
- Gyroscope - angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps, There is some problem with how you've filled out the form. Please scroll down to look for red text indicating which fields were filled out improperly.
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss, Barometer: 260 - 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC, Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED matrix display, Small 5 button joystick
Product Dimensions: 65.1mm x 56.6mm x 13.9mm / 2.6" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Product Weight: 20.4g / 0.7oz
- Material: ABS