Raspberry Pi Zero 2 Essentials Kit designed for the learners and tech-lovers to develop products based on Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W easily. Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is the latest feature-rich product in the most affordable range of single-board computers. The successor to the breakthrough Raspberry Pi Zero W, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is a form factor–compatible drop-in replacement for the original board. The latest board incorporates great new headline features like quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, clocked at 1GHz, an incredible improvement on previous boards. At its heart is a Raspberry Pi RP3A0 system-in-package (SiP), integrating a BroadcomBCM2710A1 die with 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM.
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W Essentials Kit Includes -
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W - Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W offers 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2, along with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and modular compliance certification. The board has a microSD card slot, a CSI-2 camera connector, a USB On-The-Go (OTG) port, and an unpopulated footprint for a HAT-compatible 40-pin GPIO header. It is powered via a micro USB socket. Video output is via a mini HDMI port; composite video output can easily be made available via test points if needed. Sharing the same form factor as the original Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W fits inside most existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W Case - Supplied with 3 separate lids (plain, GPIO, Camera) and a short camera cable for use with the Raspberry Pi Camera and Camera NOIR.
- Mini-HDMI (M) to Standard HDMI (F) adaptor - Connects a standard HDMI cable to the Mini-HDMI port.
- Mini-HDMI (M) to Standard HDMI (F) adapter cable - 1M cable, connects standard HDMI cable to the Mini-HDMI port.
- Micro-USB (M) to Type-A (F) OTG adaptor - Connects standard HDMI peripherals to the USB OTG port.
- 12.5W micro-USB PSU (UK)
NOOBS Pre-loaded MicroSD Card
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.