The Raspberry Pi Zero W is a smaller and more affordable version of the original Raspberry Pi. With dimensions of just 65mm x 30mm, it is ideal for various applications such as embedded systems, wearable devices, prototyping, and other micro-scale projects. The Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless model comes with built-in wireless internet and Bluetooth capabilities to fulfill your connectivity requirements.
Equipped with a BCM2835 chipset that is overclocked to 1Ghz and 512MB RAM, the Raspberry Pi Zero offers sufficient power despite its compact size. It supports 1080p video output and features the same 40-pin GPIO layout as the Raspberry Pi 2/B+/A+. The energy consumption of the Raspberry Pi Zero is remarkably low, using only around 140mA at 5V due to its reduced connectors.
- Broadcom BCM2835 1GHz ARM11 single-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Added wireless connectivity
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Micro SD card slot
- Mini-HDMI port (1080p60 video output)
- Micro-USB power
- Micro-USB OTG port
- Display and Audio: Mini-HDMI
- USB Port: micro-B USB for data
- Power input: Micro-B USB for power
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT add-ons
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm x 11.6mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.