RasPiKey is a 16GB/32GB eMMC module that can be inserted into your Raspberry Pi’s Micro SD card slot.
It works like a micro SD card but with better read/write performance (especially on 4k read/write) and has a longer lifetime (increasing the chance of surviving a power loss).
The RasPiKey has Raspberry Pi OS preinstalled and allows you to configure SSH login and your Wi-Fi connection before booting your Raspberry Pi. As a result, you can use your Raspberry Pi without a display, keyboard, and mouse, and access your Raspberry Pi via an SSH session.
The RasPiKey is a “plug-and-play" accessory for most Raspberry Pi models. If you have Raspberry Pi 4B from a rather old batch which has rather old firmware that cannot recognize the RasPiKey, you may need to update the bootloader of your Raspberry Pi 4B beforehand (please find more details in the user manual).
RasPiKey supports all Raspberry Pi models
- Dimension: 32mm x 19mm x 1.6mm
- Weight: 1g
- 16GB - Samsung KLMAG1JETD-B041
- 32GB - Samsung KLMBG2JETD-B041
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 80°C (-22F to 176F)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃(-40℉~185℉)
- Humidity: 0-80%RH, no condensing
- 1 x RasPiKey
- 1 x Lanyard
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.