The Ring:bit car is a smart car DIY kit that includes everything you'll require apart from a Micro:bit and batteries. The Ring:bit has elongated 3 channels of GPIO, for which 2 are utilized for driving servos and one channel of GPIO is undefined.
Note: This kit does not contain a Micro:bit or batteries.
- Ring:bit is a smart robot car.
- It is made up of acrylic material.
- New upgraded wheels for better grip and experience.
- The servo is special for Micro:bit and its voltage could be 3V, which is better than other servos in the market.
- The car can continuously run more than 4 hours just with the 3 ordinary dry cells.
- Allow to draw graphics, Great platform for STEM education.
- Material: Acrylic
- Power Supply: 3 x AAA batteries
- Number of IO: 3
- Dimensions: 90mm x 40mm x 150mm (Approx.)
- 1 x Front Board
- 1 x Back Board
- 1 x Left & Right Side Board
- 2 x Servo
- 2 x Wheel
- 1 x Base Board
- 1 x Castor Wheel
- 1 x Rubber Band
- 2 x Rivet
- 6 x Tapping Screw
- 1 x Binding Post
- 5 x Screw
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Ring:bit
- 1 x Special Expansion Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.