The Rock5 Model A is based on the Rockchip RK3588S system-on-chip (SoC), which features four Arm Cortex-A76 cores operating at 2.2-2.4GHz along with four additional, lower-power Cortex-A55 cores operating at 1.8GHz. There is a neural processing unit (NPU) accelerator with a claimed to compute performance of six trillion operations per second (TOPS) at INT4 precision, as well as a choice of 4GB, 8GB, or an impressive 16GB of LPDDR4x memory modules. The Arm Mali G610 MC4 graphics processor supports OpenGL ES 3.2, OpenCL 2.2, and Vulkan 1.2.
- Rockchip RK3588S SoC
- Quad Cortex®-A76 @ 2.2~2.4GHz and a quad Cortex®-A55 @ 1.8GHz based on Arm® DynamIQ™ configuration
- Arm Mali™ G610MC4 GPU supporting:
- OpenGL® ES1.1, ES2.0, and ES3.2
- OpenCL® 1.1, 1.2 and 2.2
- Vulkan® 1.1 and 1.2
- Embedded high-performance 2D image acceleration module
- NPU supporting INT4/INT8/INT16/FP16/BF16 and TF32 acceleration and computing power is up to 6TOPs
- 64bits LPDDR4x RAM options:
- Able to provide 3 display outputs via two HDMI, and one MIPI DSI
- H.265/H.264/AV1/AVS2 multi video decoder up to 8K@60fps
- H.264/H.265 multi-video decoder up to 8K@30fps
The Rock 5A features a four-lane MIPI Display Serial Interface (DSI) connection with hardware video decoding of H.265/H.264/AV1/AVS2 at up to 8k60, as well as two micro-HDMI video outputs, one of which supports 8k60 and the other 4k60 output. An eMMC connection, an M.2 E-key slot for high-speed storage, a microSD slot, two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one of which may be utilized as a USB On-The-Go (OGT) port, and a gigabit Ethernet port are all included on a single physical MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) chip.
- 1 x Rock 5 Model A Board Only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.