Our Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length lens and 75.7 degree viewing angle.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is therefore able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor, Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill flash.
- The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images.
- It also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED.
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm (Approx.)
- 1 x RPi Camera (F)
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)