Our Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera plugs directly into the CSI connector on the Raspberry Pi, and features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LED's are powered directly from the CSI port, and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of up to 8m! In testing, the best images were captured at a distance of 3m to 5m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length lens and a 75.7-degree viewing angle.
This Raspberry Pi night vision camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is, therefore, able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
- Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi.
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor, Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill flash.
- The camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images.
- It also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording
- CCD size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 75.7 degree
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED.
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm (Approx.)
- 1 x RPi Camera (F)
- 2 x Infrared LED Board (B)
- 1 x 15-pin FFC (opposite sides contact)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.