*BBC Micro: bit board is not included!!*
It's a gamepad expansion board designed specifically for BBC Micro:bit Board, which resembles the shape and key position design of a handheld game console. Onboard Micro: bit interface for direct insertion.
It comes with Onboard battery holder and charging circuit, rechargeable battery power, and battery charging support via USB.
It has Onboard battery indicator, flashing 1/2/3/4 times corresponding indicator power about 25%/50%/75%/100%.
- Micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable.
- High-quality joystick, dual channel analogue outputs for precise positioning.
- Onboard battery and charge circuitry, powered by a battery, also charges the battery through the USB connection.
- Battery indicator, blinks 1/2/3/4 times indicates the power remains about 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% respectively.
- 4x colorful buttons.
- 2x side buttons, related to the A / B buttons of micro:bit.
- Buzzer for playing music and game background effect.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Battery type: 14500 Li-ion
- Dimension: 150mm x 50mm (Approx.)
|X||1||Joystick X axis|
|Y||2||Joystick Y axis|
- 1 x Gamepad Expansion Board