SB Serial Servo SB-SS15 is a high torque motor made with metal gears. This motor is very precise and easy to control which makes it an excellent choice for embedded nerds.
SB-SS15 uses UART communication protocol. This means any device with a UART interface can interact with SB Serial Servo. Connecting SB Serial Servo is so easy that it makes these servos different from other motors. Each SB Serial Servo has an ID which is unique and used to identify and control a particular motor. Up to 253 servos can be cascaded one after another, so no mess and no incorrect connection and congratulations you saved a lot of GPIOs.
- Serial UART Control.
- Supports Baud Rate up to 1MBps.
- Angle Control 0-300 degree and 360 degrees Cyclic Rotation.
- Wide Voltage Range (Doesn’t rotate at too low or too high voltage).
- Real-Time Position, Load, Temperature, Speed, and Voltage feedback.
- High torque up to 15KG.cm.
- Resolution 0.19 degrees.
- Self Unloading Protection.
- PID Tuning.
- Metal Gears.
- 2 Connection Port for Cascaded Connections.
- Open Souce.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Gear Type: Metal(275:1)
- No. of I/O Ports: 2
- Bus Interface: TT Level
- Position Sensor: Potentiometer(300°/1024)
- Operating Angle: 300°(Servo Mode)
- Communication System: UART Communication
- Protocol Type: Half duplex UART
- ID: 254 ID (0~253)
- Communication Speed: 384Mbps - 1Mbps
- Feedback: Position, Temperature, Load, Speed, Input Voltage.
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Output Shaft: 25T
- Operating Voltage: 6V~8.4V
- Torque(Kg.cm): 15(6V)
- Stall Current(A): 1.5A(at 6V)
- Operating Speed(RPM): 63(6V)
- Dimensions: 40x20x40.5 mm (approx.)
- Weight: 56g(1.98oz)
- 1 x SB-SS15 Servo Motor