The Servo:Lite board for the BBC micro:bit is a simple board that allows you to easily connect and controls low power servo motors (servos must be capable of operating at 3.3V) using the BBC micro:bit. It is connected to the micro:bit using 5V. Connect two servos in standard configuration and it can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable 'ZIP' LEDs aren't needed.
It is powered by 3 AAA batteries and also supplies power to the BBC micro:bit, the board features an On / off switch so when it's not in use the batteries won't drain.
The board also features 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible) and additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board as required.
- Connect two servos in standard configuration and can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable 'ZIP' LEDs aren't needed.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries that also supply power to the BBC micro:bit (not supplied).
- On / off switch.
- 5 x RGB addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible). Additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board.
- Dimensions: 55 x 52 x 17mm (Approx.)
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x BBC micro:bit
Note: Once the Servo:Lite board is attached to the micro:bit there is a maximum clearance of 6mm for the plastic sheath of the USB cable. Our noodle cables and the cable which is supplied in the official Go pack both fits.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board with battery holder pre-fitted.
- 5 x M3x8 Countersunk Pozi Steel screws.
- 1 X Perspex spacer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.