SIM868 module is a complete Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module that combines GNSS technology for satellite navigation. The compact design which integrated GPRS and GPS/Glonass in an SMT package will significantly save both time and costs for customers to develop GNSS-enabled applications. Featuring an industry-standard interface and GNSS function, it allows variable assets to be tracked seamlessly at any location and anytime with signal coverage.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Dimensions: 17.6*15.7*2.3mm
- Weight: 1.5g
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007,
- 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature: -40ºC ~85ºC
- 1 x SIM868 Module
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.