If you wish to connect wires and components over your PCB, These soldering wires are very helpful. Utilize this solder or soldering wire to finish your circuit and electrically connect your components.
A fusible metal alloy with a melting point lower than the workpiece that is used to bind metal pieces together is called solder (s). When solder or soldering is mentioned, soft solder is often what comes to mind, with a typical melting range of 90 to 450 °C.
It is commonly used in electronics, plumbing, and the assembly of sheet metal parts. Manual soldering uses a soldering iron or soldering gun. Alloys that melt between 180 and 190 °C (360 and 370 °F) are the most commonly used. Soldering performed using alloys with a melting point above 450 °C (840 °F) is called brazing.
- Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
- With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Widely applied in electrical repairs.
- Made up of high-quality lead-free material.
- Diameter: 0.6 mm
- Flux: 2.5%
- Sn: 99.3
- Bi: 0.7
- Weight: 50 / 100 / 250 gm
- 1 x Lead-Free Solder Wire
Note: Choose the desired size before adding to the cart!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.