These Male/Male Jumper Wires are handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are 6" (150mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 20 (2 pieces of each of ten rainbow colors).
They have 0.1" male header contacts on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header.
The best part is they come in a 20-pin ribbon cable. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
- 1p-1p pin header, Male to Male
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- For Raspberry Pi, Arduino, electronics projects
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you plug and unplug easily for prototyping
- Length: 150mm / 6"
- Weight: 15g
- Each wire is 28 AWG (7 strands @ 36 AWG)
- Pack of 20 Pieces Jumper Wires
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.