Touchsy ESP-32 offers the ideal display solution for users who favor ESP-32 over Raspberry Pi Pico W. With ESP-32, you enjoy the flexibility to program your display using the Arduino platform, making it compatible with a wide range of projects and applications, including IoT and robotics.
You also have the choice between resistive and capacitive touchscreens to suit your specific requirements. Additionally, the additional GPIO pins breakout provided for the convenience of connecting additional hardware to your display.
Here are the features and specifications that make Touchsy ESP-32 a unique and must-have accessory:
- Integrated ESP32-S3 WROOM 1 module, supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE)
- 2” Display Available in two variants: Resistive and Capacitive touchscreen
- SD card slot for storage and data transfer
- Battery port connector with Battery Management for portable use (3.7V Lithium)
- Remaining GPIO pins breakout for connecting more hardware, Serial, and direct USB
- Type C interface for both Programming and Power
- Additional power supply facility for use with other peripheral
- Perfect security mechanism, support AES-128/256, Hash, RSA, HMAC, digital signatures, and secure boot
- RESET button. Press this button to reset the system.
- BOOT button. Hold down the Boot button and press the RESET button to initiate firmware download mode. Users can download firmware through the serial port
- 2 additional programmable buttons for customizable control options
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11b/g/n (802.11n up to 150Mbps) Wi-Fi Frequency Range: 2.402GHz - 2.483Ghz
- Support Bluetooth 5
- Operating voltage of pins 3.3V and board supply 5V
- 2” Display with resolution 240 × 320
- ILI934 Display Driver
- FT6236 capacitive touch controller (Capacitive Variant)
- XPT2046 resistive touch controller (Resistive Variant)
- Appearance: RGB
- Colors: 65K/262K
- Viewing Angle(in degree): Left:70, Right:70, Up:50, Down:70
- The operating temperature is -20℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature is -30℃~80℃
- 3.2” Capacitive Touch Display
- Extra GPIO breakout
- Battery connection port
- Power pins breakout
- Type C for Programming and Power both
- Additional GPIO breakout
- SD card slot
- ESP32 S3 module
- Boot Button
- Reset Button
- Two Programmable Buttons
- DIY Electronics Projects
- Home Automation & Robotics projects
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi Projects
- Prototyping and Testing
- Data Visualization
- Integrate with Lab Instruments and Measurement Devices
- Internet of Things (IoT) projects
- Educational Projects
Software GitHub: Getting started guide, Demo example codes, etc.
Hardware GitHub: Hardware design, Schematic, Step file, 3D file, etc.
- 1 x 3.2" Touch LCD Display Based on ESP32 MCU
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.