TTGO T-Call v1.3 v1.4 ESP32 Wireless Module & SIM800L GPRS Module (with Antenna) is a custom ESP32 (ESP-WROVER-B 8MB PSRAM) based development board with an onboard 2G/GPRS Module SIM800L. The USB Type C pluggable board also has an onboard LiPo Battery Charging Circuit & Connector and is a good choice for building IoT applications.
- The SIM800L wireless communication module is integrated with an ESP32 chip with a dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor.
- The SIM800L ESP32 wireless module needs a power supply of 5V/1A and has a Type C port.
- The ESP32 SIM800L wireless communication module features 802.11 b/g/n wifi protocol and Bluetooth v4.2BR/EDR and BLE standard protocol.
- This wireless communication module supports cloud server development and SDK for user firmware development.
- Chipset: ESPRESSIF-ESP32 240MHz Xtensa® single-/dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor
- FLASH: QSPI flash 4MB / PSRAM 8MB
- SRAM: 520 kB SRAM
- Button: Reset
- USB to TTL: CP2104
- Modular Interface: UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED PWM, TV PWM, I2S, IRGPIO, capacitor touch sensor, ADC, DACLNA preamplifier
- On-board Clock: 40MHz crystal oscillator
- Working Voltage: 2.7V-3.6V
- Working Current: About 70mA
- Sleep Current: About 300uA
- SIM Card: Only supports Nano SIM card
- Working Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- 1 x T-Call V1.3
- 1 x Power Cord
- 2 x Pin Header
- 1 x GPRS Antenna