The UHF RFID Lite Module with Read/Write feature is a highly efficient and reliable RFID technology that is designed to help businesses streamline their inventory management, asset tracking, and supply chain management processes. With its impressive capabilities and reliable performance, this module is the perfect solution for businesses looking to improve their operational efficiency.
When building an RFID-based product or application, it can be difficult to select the appropriate frequency and plan for your needs.
The UHF Lite Module is capable of reading data at a distance of 100 cm and beyond. It can save and read more than 20 tags at the same time. It provides the RSSI signal strength of each tag scanned, which is extremely valuable for determining the exact location of objects and enabling extremely quick data transfer.
The system's performance is so robust that it can function even when the tag is positioned in a region with high levels of electromagnetic interference (EMI) emitted by motors, robotics, assembly lines, engines, and so on.
Then the UHF Lite Module solves the above-mentioned challenges and has many additional characteristics that make it appropriate for your needs.
- Stable reading distance of up to 1 meter
- Can identify over 50 tags simultaneously
- Supports ISO18000-6C/EPC C1G2 protocol
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA (supports external antenna)
- No need to connect any other outer radiating device
- Can work without exothermic reaction at the normal indoor temperature
- Sustain electricity <200mA @ 3.5V (26dBm Output). Pulse peak current <260mA.
- 24 hours x 365 days’ work normally
- Appearance is little influenced by the cover, electromagnetic environment, etc.
- Wide temperature design and the temperature drift coefficient.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V - 5V DC
Operation current: 180mA @ 3.5V (26 dBm Output，25°C),
110mA @ 3.5V (18 dBm Output，25°C)
- Standby current <80mA (EN pin high level)
- Sleeping current <100uA (EN pin low level)
- Communication interface: TTL UART Interface
- Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Operating frequency: 860-960MHz
UHF Module Type: Read/Write
- Output power: 18-26 dBm
- Output power accuracy: +/- 1dB
- Tags RSSI: support
- Communication baud rate: 115200 bps（default and recommend) - 38400bps
- Working humidity < 95% (+ 25 °C)
- Operating time <100mS。
- Storage temp. - 20 °C to + 85 °C
- Operation temp. - 20 °C to + 70 °C
- Heat-dissipating method Air cooling(no need out install cooling fin）
1 -> GND
2 -> EN (RF module enable power: HIGH (ACTIVE), LOW (POWER DOWN))
3 -> RXD (Data input, TTL level)
4 -> TXD (Data output, TTL level)
5 -> VCC DC3.5V-5V
- PCB size: 50*50mm
- antenna: 40*40mm
- Thickness: 8.5mm
- Access Control systems like student attendance
- Automate Highway Toll system using UHF RFID
- UHF RFID based Warehouse logistics and management
- UHF RFID Parking Access
- UHF RFID Intelligent Library Management
- 1 x UHF RFID Module
- 5 x UHF RFID Tags
- 1 x JST 1.25mm cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.