The USB RTC is a technologically sophisticated USB RTC device with a strong integrated DS3231 circuit that consumes less power and has an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator. MCP2221, a USB-to-UART/I2C serial converter that provides USB connectivity, is used in Raspberry Pi operations that contain USB, UART(Serial), GPIO, and I2C interfaces.
To keep the system's timekeeping correct, simply put in a USB RTC. The USB-RTC stores seconds, minutes, hours, days, dates, months, years, and temperature data, which allows users to create complex goods and gadgets. This USB RTC can be used with Raspberry Pi, Windows, Linux, or any other OS.
- Extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC)
- Integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Incorporates a battery input of CR1220, 3v
- 16-pin, 300-mil SO package
- Automated Backup Power Supply
- Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface
- DS3231 RTC Chip
- MCP2221 USB to 12C/UART converter
- USB 2.0
- 1 x USB RTC for Raspberry Pi
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.