Note: Delivery will start in November 2023!
USB Type-C to LoRa Dongle is a powerful and versatile LoRa device that lets you connect beyond boundaries. With its exceptional range and easy connectivity, it allows you to seamlessly communicate with devices up to 5 km away. LoRa Dongle is the perfect solution for anyone looking to establish long-range wireless communication in a variety of applications.
This dongle provides direct USB interface control, eliminating the need for a deep understanding of LoRa transmission concepts. They seamlessly connect with devices like Raspberry Pi, SBCs, PCs, and laptops, simplifying the creation of IoT LoRa gateways. The USB LoRa Dongles function as transmitters and receivers, accommodating various message formats, including text, hexadecimal, and decimal.
- Device with the most recent LoRa module, offering up to a 5-kilometer data transmission range and higher speeds.
- Use new generation LoRa spread spectrum to ensure stable communication
- Type C interface for LoRa configuration/Power
- Status LED for power and data transmission
- Serial TX/RX pin breakout in Header and Screw terminal form
- Onboard jumper for operating mode selection
- Carrier Frequency (License Free ISM): 433MHz/868MHz/915MHz
- Chip: Based on SX1262 RF chip
- Range: 5Km
- Transmitting Power: 22dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -147dbm
- Data Rate: Up to 62.5kbps
- Interface: Type C
- Communication Port: UART serial
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 80℃
(1) LoRa Module
(2) Mode selection
(3) SMA Antenna Connector
(4) & (5) UART pin
(6) Power Status
(7) Type C interface
(8) Transmission Status
- Remote Monitoring
- Smart Home and Industrial Automation
- Emergency Services
- Wildlife and Environmental Monitoring
- Agricultural Automation
- 1 x USB Type-C to LoRa Dongle
- 1 x Antenna (433/868/915 MHz)
Note: Please confirm the locally supported LoRa band before placing an order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.