If you are an electronic products enthusiast then BreadBoard is useful for you to test an early version of a product in the form of a prototype. The Breadboard Breakout is our latest addition to the advanced technological products that helps the user to plug a BBC micro:bit and Raspberry Pi into a standard 2.54mm pitch breadboard. The breadboard needs two 11 way pin headers to establish the connection.
Features of Micro:bit Breadboard Breakout
- The micro:bit slots into the on-board edge connector.
- This breakout board plugs straight across the middle slot of a standard 2.54 mm pitch breadboard.
- The micro:bits pins are broken out to 2 x 11 way header pins.
- No need for jumper wire to connect from the header pins to the Breadboard.
- No need of other tools or soldering required for installation.
- Micro:bit breadboard breakout prototyping made easy.
Features of Raspberry Pi BreadBoard Breakout
- Easy GPIO Identification from fully labelled silkscreen
- Advanced designed to plug directly into the Pi's GPIO
- Switched 5V & 3.3V Power Lines with On/Off Indicator LEDs
- 10mm long Header Pins
- Uses SMT Socket Header & 20x2 Pin Extra Tall
- No Soldering Required