Raspberry Pi foundation is a blessing for all the tech-enthusiast, students, and hobbyists. With its advanced technology and performance-based products, people can develop things that would make the world a better place for every individual. The developers of the Raspberry Pi Foundation developed “Raspberry Pi Pico” with ultra-modern features like RP2040 Dual Core ARM Cortex-M0+ clocked at 133MHz, 256KB RAM, 30 GPIO pins, and a broad range of interfacing options. A lot of the users can utilize the robust design and performance of the Raspberry Pi Pico in their projects that would raise the quality of the products. It would be better for the tech world as there would be more products or services that would be beneficial for the people. Raspberry Pi Pico is designed to provide a way for the users to get more degrees of freedom. It will make people create things easily at an economic price that would increase the interest of the people in the technological world.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards.
- USB 1.1 Host and Device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Raspberry Pi Pico Expansions
One of the things that become the problem for the people is that they do not want messy jumper cables or complicated soldering to run Raspberry Pi HAT with Raspberry Pi Pico. It might make the people divert from developing advanced gadgets as it would become a hectic or time taking process, that should not happen. SB Components understand the problems that might get faced by the users. The research and development division of SB Components developed expansions that would make the users comfortable while using the Raspberry Pi Pico. There are the following expansion that would make the user’s experience better.
- Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit - SB Components came up with the Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose Kit that consists of a “400 points half-size breadboard” on top, a Programmable Buzzer, 4 Programmable LEDs, 4 Pushbuttons, and dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins at a single place. The developers of SB Components built the Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit with advanced features like independently controllable LEDs, Switches, a 400 points half-size breadboard that helps the user to prototype their projects with Raspberry Pi Pico in an efficient way.
- Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion - It is great planning of SB Components that they developed Raspberry Pi Pico HAT, which is an input/output expansion board designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The work of Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion is to provide one set of 2x20 pin headers in the form of a Raspberry Pi Header along with one set of 2 x 20 pins. It would make the process interesting as one can plug any HAT designed for Raspberry Pi with the Raspberry Pi Pico via the Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion that would make the user perform the advanced functions on it. Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion has the space on its board for any HAT. One can plug Raspberry Pi Pico and a HAT by directly putting it on the Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion that has the power pins for the connection. Raspberry Pi Pico Expansion is a board on which clear and descriptive pin labels make the process easier for the user.
- Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion - There are other products developed by SB Components which is Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion Board. It is an advanced product in the range of the products of SB Components with an output voltage of 3.3 V. A user can utilize the Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion Board to break out all the pins and power of the Raspberry Pi Pico development board via two ways(male or female header). One can use this device to connect it to other components with the help of a jumper wire. Some people wantṣ to learn more about programming and hardware and this would make things interesting for them.
- Arduino announced a collaboration for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Which is better BBC micro:bit or Raspberry Pi Pico
- Everything to know about Raspberry Pi Pico GPIO Expansion
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico HAT Expansion
- Everything to know about Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit
- Which Micro-Controller Board is better: Pico or Arduino UNO?
- Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico: The $4 advanced Microcontroller based on RP2040 Dual Core ARM Cortex-M0+