- First ever modular and IoT enabled smartphone to be developed on the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2 and Zero.
- PiTalk comes packed with a 3G module for blazing fast voice and data communication
- PiTalk GUI developed with 3.2", 4" and 5" LCD screens
- Develop your own Apps for PiTalk in Python
- PiTalk Apps and library is written in Python
- Audio Support for voice calls
- Control your applications by just sending SMS or making Calls
- Create WiFi Hotspot using PiTalk and Raspberry Pi for accessing 3G Data
- Take Pictures using PiTalk and Raspberry Pi Camera by just sending SMS. Endless possibilities with PiTalk
- PiTalk is based on Quectel UC15 3G Module
- Download speed is 3.6Mbps and Upload speed is 384Kbps
- 3.5mm Audio Jack and Mic / Speaker supports
- Connect with Raspberry Pi through GPIO or USB cable
- Two Communication port i.e. USB and GPIO
- Queclocator for location tracking
- Different apps for interaction with PiTalk
- Two ADC channels for analog sensor interfacing
- 1 x PiTalk - The Modular Smartphone for Raspberry Pi
View sample codes, instruction manual, example projects and schematic files.
Minimal instructions provided or available online have made the programming and configuration very difficult. It seems there is not a simple set of instructions or code which can be cut and pasted. A bit frustrating as I’m not a coder or experienced with this type of thing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.