This is the first case designed by SB Components to mount the Raspberry Pi along with a Raspberry Pi camera module and a PIR module; all the elements you need to set up a PIR-based security camera system. As a starting point for your project, the accompanying SPi-Box microSD card comes pre-loaded with some Python scripts for configuring and running a simple motion-capture security camera which will email the captured images to an email address of your choice.
Note: Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi camera module not included.
- Protective Case (Black/White) with mounting points for PIR and Raspberry Pi, and camera module
- PIR Module
- GPIO/PIR leads (3 x female to female)
- 8GB microSD card pre-loaded with SPi-Box scripts
- Fits Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3, Pi 2 and Pi 3
- Screws for connecting Camera and PIR sensor