This is the second generation of the MEDIA PI set-top style case; designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.
This augmented case uses a 5v 3A power supply to power the case's integrated 5 external and 1 internal USB ports. It re-routes the Pi's consumer ports to the front and rear of the case where a handy power switch gives you total control without having to unplug the power cord.
An IR receiver is positioned at the front of the case (along with two of the USB ports). When paired with the accompanying media remote through a correctly configured XBMC image it allows you full control of the MEDIA PI+.
Inside the case the internal USB port and specially designed mounting points support the inclusion of a USB powered HDD! This case is a perfect accompaniment to the amazing Raspberry Pi 2, supporting and extending it for those users who want a consumer-friendly case for their favorite ARM-powered computer.
- Set-top style case including media remote control for the case's integrated IR
- 5 USB ports: 2 in front and 3 at the rear of the case
- Consumer ports re-routed to the rear of the case including an integrated power switch!
- Space for HDD. Extra USB to power HDD on integrated board
- 5v 3A power supply with Europe, UK and US compatible plugs
View Sample Codes, Instruction Manual, Schematic Files, GUI software
Get the Media Pi plus library code from GitHub here.