Servo Driver HAT for Micro:bit allows you to control 16 servos through the I2C interface with 12-bit resolution for each channel. The source of the power can be 5 V from the power connector or from 6 to 12 Volt via screw connection VIN.
This board comes with a 5v voltage regulator which can give a current with a maximum current of 3A. It has reserved I2C control pins, allows working with other control boards. It is easy to use and works with most of the available servos.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+.
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins.
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales).
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal.
- Standard servo interface, supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows working with other control boards.
- Power supply: 5V (Pi connector) OR 6V~12V (VIN terminal)
- Servo voltage: 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Driver: PCA9685
- Control interface: I2C
- Dimension: 65mm x 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- 1 x Servo Driver HAT
- 1 x RPi Screws Pack (2pcs)