The New BBC micro:bit V2 is the latest version of the BBC micro:bit favourite of every beginners a palm sized totally programmable mini computer that has major changes that made it most powerful and very easier & simplicity way of learning with all new feature of the new BBC micro:bit v2.
- USB, Radio, serial, and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- A Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user-assignable buttons.
- A fully programmable 25 LED display.
- 25 pin notched edge connector.
- Onboard speaker.
- MEMs Microphone with LED indicator.
- Touch-sensitive logo.
- Light level sensing.
- Temperature sensing.
- Built-in sleep/off mode allowing the board to be powered-down with batteries connected.
- A discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories.
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit V2
- PCB Length: 52mm.
- PCB Width: 42mm.
- PCB Height: 11.7mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.