Motor Driver for micro:bit is introduced as the latest edition of a range of SB Components that can interface with up to 2 DC motors and 3 pwm based Servo motors. It works on Motor Power supply: 6V~12V (VIN terminal) an output current of up to 3A with a powerful integrated TB6612FNG Module IC that scales up the performance. VIN terminal can be used for providing the power to the Motor driver for micro:bit.
- Introduction of Motor Driver for Micro:bit
- Step By Step Process To Control DC Motor With The micro:bit Motor Driver
- Create Your Robot With The micro:bit
- Introduction To Servo Driver For Micro Bit
- Control Your Stepper & DC Motors with Raspberry Pi Motor Shield
- TOP 4 Expansions for BBC micro:bit
- Introduction to Stem:Bit - The micro:bit learning kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.