The Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera is the latest camera accessory from Raspberry Pi. It offers a higher resolution (12 megapixels, compared to 8 megapixels), and sensitivity (approximately 50% greater area per pixel for improved low-light performance) than the existing Camera Module v2, and is designed to work with interchangeable lenses in both C- and CS-mount form factors. Other lens form factors can be accommodated using third-party lens adapters.
The High-Quality Camera is designed to accept CS-mount lenses and, with the supplied adapter, C-mount lenses. The CGL 6 mm CS-mount and 16 mm C-mount lenses are examples of third-party products that are compatible with the High-Quality Camera; see step-by-step instructions for fitting these CS-mount and C-mount lenses.
- 12.3MP high-quality camera.
- 7.9mm diagonal image size.
- Up to 12-bit RAW.
- Adjustable back focus.
- Back-illuminated sensor architecture.
- Integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount.
- Compatible with C-mount and CS-mount lenses.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3/4 boards.
- 200 mm ribbon cable included.
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 12.3mp Camera
Note: Lens is required for this camera and not included in this listing, It is only for the reference.
You can buy the lenses from here >> Lens for Raspberry Pi 12.3MP Camera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.