Relay 4 Zero is a 4-channel relay shield with 120 V/ 2A AC output and 24 V/2A DC output ratings. Relay 4 Zero is designed for triggering at low voltage levels. Relay 4 Zero provides a solution for controlling low and medium current/voltage devices and makes your projects intelligent. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by RPi's Digital I/Os. The standardized shield form factor enables a smooth connection with Raspberry Pi and compatibles.
The relay channels 1, 2, 3, and 4 are connected with pin numbers 31, 33, 35, and 37 of the Raspberry Pi respectively. The channels are configurable and can be connected with other pins as well with the help of headers.
- 4 High-quality 3V relays
- Control up to 4 appliances
- 40 Pin Stacking Headers
- LEDs for indicating the status of each relay
- Standardized shield shape and design
- Mounting holes provided
- Compatible with models of Raspberry Pi such as Raspberry pi 4, 3, 2, Zero and Zero 2 W.
- 1x Relay 4 Zero (4 channel 3V relay board)
Note - No Raspberry Pi Board Included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.