Relay 4 Zero provides a solution for controlling low and medium current/voltage devices and makes your projects intelligent. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by RPi's Digital I/Os. The standardized shield form factor enables a smooth connection with Raspberry Pi and compatibles.
It is a 4 channel relay shield with 2A 120 Volts AC output and 2A 24 Volts DC output ratings. Relay 4 Zero is designed for triggering at low voltage levels.
The relay channel 1, 2, 3, and 4 are connected with pin number 31, 33, 35, and 37 of the Raspberry Pi respectively. The channels are configurable and can be connected with other pins as well with the help of headers.
- 4 High-quality 3V Relays that loads up to 2A/24VDC or 2A/120VAC.
- Control up to 4 appliances.
- 40 Pin Stacking Header.
- LEDs for indicating the status of each relay.
- Standardized shield shape and design.
- Make your home IoT enabled.
- Mounting holes provided.
- Compatible with all models of the Raspberry Pi such as Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2, Zero and Zero W.
What's on Board
- Channel - 4
- Voltage - 3V
- AC Control Voltage - 120V @ 2A
- DC Control Voltage - 24V @ 2A
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 2 cm (Approx.)
- Weight: 100gm (Approx.)
View Example Codes, Python Library, Schematic.
- 1 x Relay 4 Zero
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included, it's only for the reference.