The Sense HAT (B) integrates multi powerful sensors such as a gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, temperature and humidity sensor, etc. It is communicated via the I2C interface and allows you to connect more external sensors if you need them.
Trying to make the Pi become a robot that can detect movement and orientation? Or using the Pi to collect environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure data? This HAT would be your ideal choice.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40 PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi, series boards
- Onboard ICM20948 (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer), detects movement, orientation, and magnetic
- Onboard SHTC3 digital temperature and humidity sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- The onboard LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- Onboard TCS34725 color sensor, identifies the color of nearby object
- Onboard ADS1015 ADC, 4-ch 12-bit precision, AD expansion to support more external sensors
- Brings I2C control pins, for connecting other host boards like STM32
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30.5mm
- Sense HAT (B) x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
- 2x20PIN female header x1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.