Easy way to connect breadboard from micro:bit by using all new SB Components micro:bit Breadboard Breakout it allows you to connect or plug a BBC micro:bit into a standard 2.54 mm pitch breadboard.
The micro:bit Breadboard Breakout PCB is designed to connect across the middle slot of a breadboard
Note: This product does not contain micro:bit, Click here to buy micro:bit board
2 x 11
Micro:bit V1 & Micro:bit V2
- The micro:bit slots into the on-board edge connector.
- This breakout board plugs straight across the middle slot of a standard 2.54 mm pitch breadboard.
- The micro:bits pins are broken out to 2 x 11 way header pins.
- Use jumper wires to connect from the header pins to the breadboard.
- No tools or soldering required for installation.
- micro:bit to breadboard prototyping made easy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.