TP4056 is a Li-Ion charging and discharging module with a mini USB port. The module protects the lithium-ion battery to overcharge and over-discharge. It is a complete constant voltage/current linear charger of a single cell. It monitors the cell during charging and discharging and after a critical value, it disconnects the circuit.
The module features with internal PMOSFET architecture that neglects the use of blocking diode, externally programmable current by using a single resistor, thermal feedback that regulates the charge current to limit die temperature and onboard charging indication.
Onboard charging indication
- Red light: charging
- Greenlight: fully charged
- Mini USB interface
- Adjustable charging current
- 1% linear charging method
- Suitable for single 3.7V and 18650 cell
- Input voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Charging current: Adjustable 1A
- Charging precision: 1.5%
- Operating temperature: -10℃ to +85℃
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.