Raspberry Pi Foundation launched the “Pi 400 keyboard” which is an integration of the keyboard and Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard is the latest technology, in the range of Raspberry Pi products, featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz, dual-display output, wireless networking, 4K video playback with Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header.
It enhances the speed of the task of the user with the assistance of 4GB LPDDR4-3200. Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web because of the Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Pi 400 comes with the UART, SPI, and I2C interface. In simple terms, Raspberry Pi 400 is a keyboard that works as a personal computer with the help of built-in Raspberry Pi.
A user can perform the task of editing documents or run algorithms of codes with the help of Raspberry Pi 400. It allows the user to do their work with high accuracy with high speed in the compact form of the computer. Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard is designed by the Raspberry Pi foundation with the availability of a number of different regional variants and as either a computer kit. It contains everything a user needs to get started (except for a TV or monitor), or a computer unit only.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage 78- or 79-key compact keyboard
(depending on regional variant) 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.