Raspberry Pi foundation has launched the “Pi 400 KIT”, which is an integration of keyboard and Raspberry Pi 4, on the 2nd of November. Raspberry Pi 400 KIT is the latest technology in the range of Raspberry Pi products, featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz, dual-display output, wireless networking, 4K video playback with Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header.
Raspberry Pi 400 KIT is the new addition in the advanced product range of Raspberry Pi foundation that has a sleek design with built-in Raspberry Pi 4. It allows the user to directly connect the keyboard with any monitor by plug-in the cable to the monitor.
Advanced developments in Raspberry Pi 400 KIT
The research and development team of the Raspberry Pi foundation developed an advanced keyboard which one just needs to plug-in with the monitor to transform the system into a personal computer. It enhances the speed of the task of the user with the assistance of 4GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM. Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web because of the Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Pi 400 comes with the UART, SPI, and I2C interface.
Why Raspberry Pi 400 KIT is the best?
It is a compact and powerful way to use the keyboard while using it as a personal computer. Raspberry Pi 400 KIT is portable that allows the user to perform computing tasks anywhere. One can simply connect the keyboard with the monitor that would enable the user to make the system of the monitor with a keyboard and mouse into a computer. In the advanced world, where people carry essential devices like mobile, tablet, smartwatch, etc, Raspberry Pi 400 KIT is the best device to take it along with you.
What makes the Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard innovative?
Have you ever in the mood to take your personal computer with you to use it outside? One thing that might come to your mind is that you have to take all the things outside like C.P.U, Keyboard, mouse, and monitor to run the system. It might be done in an unorganized manner which would also take high efforts of the user.
In simple terms, Raspberry Pi 400 KIT works like a personal computer with the help of built-in Raspberry Pi in the keyboard.
Specification of Raspberry Pi 400 KIT
- It has the powerful Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz Processor that raises the efficiency of the user.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40 Pin GPIO Header(fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard comprises 4GB LPDDR4-3200 that increases the memory of the system.
- It has the Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE connectivity. It consists of Gigabit Ethernet along with 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports.
- It supports in both sound as well as video with 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60),Multimedia H.265 (4Kp60 decode),H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode),OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- There is a dedicated MicroSD card slot for operating systems and data storage.
- UART, I2C, and SPI interface
- Raspberry Pi 400 is designed for the 78- or 79-key (depending on regional variant).
- Raspberry Pi 400 runs on the 5V DC Power via a USB connector.
- The Operating temperature has the limits of 0°C to +50°C for safe working.
- Dimensions of 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm (maximum)
Raspberry Pi 400 KIT includes
- Raspberry Pi 400(Keyboard)
- Raspberry Pi Beginners Guide
- Raspberry Pi Official USB-C Power Supply
- Raspberry Pi Official Mouse
- 1m micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable
- SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS
Where you can buy the Raspberry Pi 400 KIT?
Numerous people want to get the Raspberry Pi 400 KIT to enhance their performance but they do not have any idea about the place of purchase of this device. SB Components is an authorized distributor of the Raspberry Pi Peripherals that is famous among the customers. If you are a Tech-enthusiast then SB Components is the place for you. SB Components is based in the United Kingdom and has a dedicated customer base. The creative efforts and innovative products of SB Components made it one of the best distributors of Raspberry Pi all around the world.
A user should know the warnings of using Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard to use it for a longer period. There are the following warnings
- One should use the external power supply used with Raspberry Pi 400 that follows relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
- A user should take care of the usage of the product in a well-ventilated environment and should not cover the device while operating on it.
- The connection of incompatible devices to Raspberry Pi 400 may result in damage to the unit. If One does not use only compatible devices that may affect compliance then it would invalidate the warranty.
- One should acknowledge that there are no user-serviceable parts inside Raspberry Pi 400. If one opens the unit then it will treat as damage to the product and will invalidate the warranty.
- All the components and devices used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use. It should be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. These articles include, but are not limited to, mice, monitors, and cables when used in conjunction with Raspberry Pi 400.
- One must provide adequate insulation to the cables and connectors of all types of equipment used with this product so that relevant safety requirements are met.
- Extended exposure to direct sunlight may cause tarnish of colour.
A user should take care of the following things to avoid malfunction or damage to this product:
- One should not expose the keyboard to water or moisture whilst in operation.
- One should take care of the working operating temperature limit of the device for better performance.